Search This Blog

FAQ # 7 - Delivery Issues

I bought a gown, and it delivered, but parts are missing!

Most often it is your viewer, plain and simple. At the current time I use LL's 1.23 Viewer when I design and package gowns. I have a strict checklist of what goes into a package, and I promise it went out of my vendor server with all parts intact. I've been doing this whole vendor delivery thing for 2 years, and it's rarely an issue on my end.

Now, if you're using any third party viewer, you'll need to contact that maker about the issues. I can issue you another gown, and I have done so in the past with proof of purchase. Just drop me a notecard with when you bought the garment and what happened, and I'll deal with it accordingly.

However, if you're using the same viewer, you'll probably end up having the same results. I do not know why some viewers eat parts of gowns!

I do not replace parts of gowns if you bought the garment from someone who resold it via yard sale or what have you. I have a list of those who have bought my gowns. If it was gifted to you, then give me the name of the original buyer to check, as well as the date.