Search This Blog

FAQ #9 What about freebies?

How come you don't do weekly freebies and lucky chairs and 69 linden Fridays?

Well, I could, but then I'd be working for free and never have anything ready for sale. Now that might sound good to you, but I'm sure you'll understand if I say that there are things that need to be paid for. Like tier, and electricity, and food and real shelter and spiffy things like that! Occasionally I do put a freebie out, but I don't put out junk or cheapness. I try to give my freebies as much love and attention as I do my regular work. Why? Because the represent me and my style of work to anyone who happens to have them. So I want it to be the best bit of my work that it can be.

I don't do lucky chairs because I don't want people camping in my store for an outfit. I do not care if that boosts numbers. I wish people to come and enjoy and shop and relax. Not hover mindlessly over lucky chairs. :-) Having said that, I may occasionlly put out some kind of holiday thing for a day or a weekend with freebies in it, but one never knows!