Search This Blog

FAQ # 14 Cash Refunds

I want my lindens back now!

I had that shouted at me recently. Let me state here as I have before, I do not refund for buyer's remorse.

Now I'll broaden that to, I do not refund cash, period. It is not an unreasonable stance to take and many large real world department stores have the same policies.

If we have an issue, if I feel you do indeed deserve some kind of remuneration, I will issue a gift card for the amount.

I will not refund lindens with one exception. IF you have purchased two exact dresses within a minute of each other IN WORLD at one of my vendors, and IF you can return to me a packaged gown completely intact, then I will refund you the amount of that gown purchase.

That is the ONLY time I will do cash refunds, and I have to be able to verify the purchases through my transaction and vendor records. If necessary, I will also contact LL to verify said purchases.

If you cannot meet that standard, then don't ask for a refund. I dislike sounding harsh, but I also dislike people trying to scam me, and it has happened.

If you make two purchases on Marketplace because the first didn't deliver in a timely manner to you, then take it up with Linden labs, and not myself. For more details on that please see FAQ #13.

Let me state it again, I will not refund cash.

I value my customers and always wish to do what is right by them.

I would hope that the feeling is mutual.