Search This Blog

#18 Where can I buy that in real life?

"Hi, I saw (insert item name here) and would love to purchase it in real life!  Can you tell me where it came from?"

I've actually had this request more than one would think for digital clothing!  I'm always surprised and flattered when it happens.  Having said that, let me add, drop me an email and we'll discuss it.  Sometimes I can indeed tell you were to purchase some item in the real world.  :-)  But that rarely happens!  The majority of items I make are based on museum held pieces, or pieces in private collections.  I also add my own touch to pieces, so they might not be exactly the same in the real world.

I might be able to help you track down a version of the real item for sale, but if I do, please be aware that the item may be very expensive.  I really don't do cheap.  I've tried but dang it, I pick the most expensive nearly every time!  I think that's because quality shows and lasts over the decades, or even centuries.  My fav saying in regard to antique or vintage anything?  Ugly is still ugly, even after a couple of hundred years!